Latest Movie :
Home » , » Ranbir Denies Media Reports About His Engagement

Ranbir Denies Media Reports About His Engagement

{[['']]}

Actor Ranbir Kapoor has denied reports of engagement with rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif
"There was a report that I am getting engaged on my birthday and there is no truth in it... I am not getting engaged or married," Ranbir said at the promotional event of his upcoming film 'Besharam'.
Ranbir feels scrutiny of his personal life is a part and parcel of showbiz but he would try to protect his personal space. "When I was new in the industry I spoke openly about my relationship. I feel when you do this the spotlight is more on personal life than work. I want to protect my life. I don't want my life to become a reality show," he said.

However, Ranbir refused to clarify his relationship with Katrina. "I am single till I get married, I think I believe in that saying. I am going very strong with this movie ('Besharam'), I am very excited about it. That is the only excitement I have in my life right now," he said. "I am very happy with the work I am doing. I am happy in my personal life with family, friends, everything. I am not bothered with all this. I am not here to make or break an image. I am arrogant enough to know that I am a good actor and people will like me for my work," Ranbir said.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Join This Blog

Template Information

Today Post

Category

 
Support : Creating Website | mayank | Mas Template
Copyright © 2009. PC Latest HD Video - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by salman
Proudly powered by videos